The center aims to impact the lives of hundreds of socially vulnerable children and youth by helping them gain the guidance and support they need in order to create greater future opportunities, and become successful individuals and good citizens.
1. Help reduce poverty within Gyumri by improving its social conditions
2. To provide the necessary conditions for a quality education, positive upbringing, and good health.
3. To provide an alternative private education
4. To provide assistance with schoolwork
5. Increase children’s' participation in the community and public life by facilitating meetings and activities within the community
24 Students Graduate Lo-Tech Assarian Vocational Training Program
On November 27th, twenty-four young women received certificates of participation in the fields of hair cutting and design, nail artistry, and make-up artistry. This was the first, free of charge, lo-tech vocational program offered at Debi Arach.