The center aims to impact the lives of hundreds of socially vulnerable children and youth by helping them gain the guidance and support they need in order to create greater future opportunities, and become successful individuals and good citizens.
1. Help reduce poverty within Gyumri by improving its social conditions
2. To provide the necessary conditions for a quality education, positive upbringing, and good health.
3. To provide an alternative private education
4. To provide assistance with schoolwork
5. Increase children’s' participation in the community and public life by
facilitating meetings and activities within the community
DEBI ARACH CHILDREN’S CENTER VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM TO BE NAMED AFTER DR. GARY AND LINDA ASSARIAN FAMILY FOUNDATION
Thanks to a generous second donation to underwrite the vocational training
programs at the Debi Arach Children’s Center in Gyumri from the Dr. Gary and Linda Assarian Family Foundation, Debi Arach is proud to announce the naming of this program as the Assarian Vocational Training Program.